01 Dec xG Health Solutions Is Ranked by KLAS in the ACO Advisory Services Report among Other Prominent Firms
xG Health Solutions was one of the seven organizations included in the independent healthcare research firm KLAS “ACO Advisory Services: Navigating the Uncharted Territory of Accountable Care” report issued in October 2014. xG Health was reviewed among well-established firms such as Advisory Board, Deloitte Consulting, Premier, Accenture Health, Evolent Health, and PwC. Although the market for accountable care, population health management, and value-based care brings many unknowns, provider comments collected by KLAS confirmed that xG Health is establishing itself as a player in this competitive industry.
xG Health received high marks for “working closely with clients to achieve results” through such services as “population health programs, value-based clinical initiatives, and PCMHs”. Overall, xG Health had most validated implementation projects among firms listed in the report. One interviewed provider said: “xG Health is not a consulting firm. They aren’t going to come in and set everything up and then leave and be done. They bring subject matter experts, clinical content and best practices, and proven care plans to the table . . .”
A few direct customer quotes further demonstrate what services and value xG Health brings to the market:
- “Preparing our organization for a transition to value-based care is exactly what xG Health is doing for us.”
- “They advanced medical home development to get closer to being an ACO.”
- “xG Health’s people have deep experience in the industry. They are very focused on their clients’ individual situations and are committed to helping clients achieve their goals and succeed.”
- “[By working with xG Health], we demonstrated a drop in hospital admissions and readmissions. We were able to demonstrate a decrease in overall cost of care for our employees over the last two years.”
- “They know what works and what doesn’t.”
- “On the data analytics side . . . we picked xG Health over others because of the added value we saw in them not only providing the data, but also providing the expertise and people to actually help us analyze the data and implement what we learned.”
- “xG Health has an excellent national and regional reputation for population health, so that is why we went with xG Health.”
About xG Health Solutions—xG Health Solutions’ mission is to help health systems and others committed to high-quality, value-based care succeed under risk-based payment arrangements. Our baseline evaluation, care redesign and delivery, population health analytics, and change management services are powered by Geisinger Health System’s methods proven to achieve best-in-class outcomes. xG Health is the primary provider of Geisinger’s Healthcare Performance Improvement Intellectual Property. xG Health also provides experienced professionals to partner in developing and implementing strategies focused on improving quality and reducing care cost over the long haul. For more information, visit www.xghealth.com, or follow the latest xG Health news and more on LinkedIn or Twitter.
About KLAS—KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving supplier performance. KLAS was founded in 1996, and their staff and advisory board average 25 years of healthcare information technology experience. Follow KLAS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KLASresearch.